PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Whitesol Technologies Intl Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered in UK and her subsidiary Whitesol Technologies registered in Nigeria. Legal Address: Office 315, 182 -184 High Street North, East Ham, London E6 2JA. UK. ("Whitesoltech") offers web based solutions to her clients globally. We provide world class web hosting, domain registration, website security and related services.
Website VisitorsLike most website operators, Whitesol technologies collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Whitesol technologies's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Whitesol technologies's visitors use its website. From time to time, Whitesol technologies may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Whitesol technologies also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users. Whitesol technologies only discloses logged in user addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to Whitesol technologies's websites choose to interact with Whitesol technologies in ways that require Whitesol technologies to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Whitesol technologies gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
Those who engage in transactions with Whitesol technologies – by purchasing Whitesol technologies's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Whitesol technologies collects such information only in so far as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Whitesol technologies. Whitesol technologies does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Account Signup Information. When you sign up to Whitesol technologies , we require you to provide minimum information - email address and password. In some particular cases we ask you to provide more information - such as your first and last name, identity verification, contact details. Such information is required when you are applying for a registration of domain name and indicated as the WHOIS information.
- Login information. We collect Login scope and Email scope from Google, and Facebook.
- Identity Verification. To comply with the rules set forth by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") before the registration of the new domain name, Whitesol technologies may collect identity verification information (such as images of your passport, national ID card, valid driving license or other documents as required or permitted by applicable laws).
- Payment Information. To order and use features of the Whitesol technologies Platform (such as web-hosting, domain name registration), we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We use 3rd party (payment processor) services, so we do not collect and store credit card information (we receive information about the payment status and store only last 4 credit card digits).
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with Whitesol technologies (using general inquiries window), we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide or disclose. In order to respond to your request, we may access information provided in your Whitesol technologies Account, purchase history, etc.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying InformationWhitesol technologies discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that
(i) need to know that information in order to process it on Whitesol technologies's behalf or to provide services available at Whitesol technologies's website, and(ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Whitesol technologies's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Whitesol technologies will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Whitesol technologies discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Whitesol technologies believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Whitesol technologies, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user and have supplied your email address, Whitesol technologies may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Whitesol technologies and our products. We primarily use our email to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Whitesol technologies takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Whitesol technologies may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Whitesol technologies may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Whitesol technologies does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Whitesol technologies uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Whitesol Technologies has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our Services. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and Third-Party Services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our Visitors' and Users' privacy.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Whitesol Technologies, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share with Whitesol Technologies or anyone else.
We therefore encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected]
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Application of Policy
Our Policy applies to all of the services offered by us and our affiliates.